TeachAssist workshops in T2
Keen to reflect on and upskill your teaching and learning practice with technology?
Under the theme of Engaging with Edtech – working from the inside out, TeachAssist is offering a series of workshops that incorporate educational technology in teaching and learning in Trimester 2, 2015. These workshops provide opportunities for participants to engage with educational theories as well as hands-on experience of using technology in their own teaching. Workshops are aimed at academic and professional staff who work within the context of teaching and learning at Deakin University.
To book any of our workshops, please visit the Deakin University Event Registration page (https://www.deakin.edu.au/learning-futures/ers/index.php). The maximum number of participants we can welcome is 10 per workshop, so please book early to avoid disappointment!
Workshops offered by TeachAssist at the LifeSaver (Burwood) in T2.
Teaching and learning with technology workshops
- Bb Collaborate: Your online classroom – 30 Jul 2015, 10:30–11:30am
- Engaging students using Intelligent Agents – 6 Aug 2015, 10:30–11:30am
- Copyright for teaching and learning – 13 Aug 2015, 10:30–11:30am
- Using iPad for productivity – 20 Aug, 1 Oct 2015, 10:30am–12:30pm
- Incorporating feedback tools for teaching and learning – 27 Aug 2015, 10:30–11:30am
- From Paper to Pixel – 3 Sep 2015, 10:30–11:30am
- Creating videos on an iPad – 10 Sep 2015, 10:30am–12:30pm
- Scaffolding learning using release conditions – 17 Sep 2015, 10:30–11:30am
- An introduction to iPad – 24 Sep 2015, 10:30am–12:30pm
- Peer-assessments using PeerMark – 8 Oct 2015, 10:30–11:30am