You decide what items you want to include in your portfolio, how you want to organise them, and who you want to share them with. When you share items with your peers, lecturers, tutors, potential employers, etc. you may give them permission to view specific items, edit items, see or add comments and see or add assessments depending on what type of feedback you want.
To access your Portfolio click on Portfolio link on the top Navbar.
Some ideas on how to use Portfolio in teaching and learning:
- My brilliant reflection written by David O’Hagan (D2L)
- Australian ePortfolio Toolkit
- AeP Concept Guide for academic staff
- Effective practice with ePortfolio
Access Portfolio on your mobile devices
The D2L ePortfolio app enables users to access Portfolio on mobile devices and:
- view, comment and share artefacts
- create link artefacts
- upload images
- record and upload audio
- write reflections
- view your newsfeed
- explore shared items
- view notifications.