Use permissions to share Portfolio items with other users. You can set up separate permissions options for each artifact, collection, reflection and presentation in your Portfolio so you can pick and choose what content you share with others.
Share My Items
- Click on the Actions button next to the item you wish to share.
- Select Share from the list that appears.
- Click on the Add Users and Groups button.
- Click on the Users tab.
- In the Search for field, type in the name of the user you want to share with.
- Click on the image next to their name.
- Repeat step 5 and 6 for other users you wish to add.
- Assign the permissions you want the users to have by clicking on the appropriate box(es) under Assign Permissions. These can be edited at a later date for individual users if you wish.
- Click Share.
- You will then be returned to the previous screen where the users you have chosen to see will appear.
- To send invitation, click on the box(es) next to the all of the users.
- Click Send Invite.
- Type in a quick message.
- Choose whether you want to Send a copy to myself.
- Click Send.
- Click Close.